Yeye People Conditions
Souhlasím, aby společnost YEYE s.r.o., sídlem Rumunská 26, Praha 2, (dále jen společnost), zpracovávala mé osobní údaje pro účely zprostředkování práce (ukládání, úprava, vyhledávání, třídění, kombinování, likvidace a poskytování třetím osobám, jejichž totožnost je mi společnost povinna sdělit) v souladu se zákonem č. 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” ve znění pozdějších předpisů, a to až do odvolání písemnou formou.
I agree that company YEYE s.r.o, Rumunská 26, Praha 2, will process my private personal data(biometric data,date of birth and birth number) towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation.
Consent to a processing of personal data
By sending your CV (Resume) you are expressing, as a data subject, your explicit consent to the
processing and storage of your Personal Data in accordance with the Regulation No.2016/679 of the
European Parliament and Council, on the Protection of Personal Data, by YeYe S.r.o, with its
registered office at Rumunska 26, 120 00 Prague 2 (Identification no 03877558)
What is the personal data that we store and process?
- Your name and surname
- Your education levels
- Permanent address and/ or contact address
- Citizenship of country
- Date and place of birth, birth number
- Your native language
- Phone number, email address
- Expected remuneration/salary
- Driver’s license
- Information listed on your resume, your profile on our website, the attachments to your reply to the
- listing or your request for job information
- Work experience/information about previous or current employment
- Information about registration with the Labor Office
- Photograph (in case its provided in the attachment to your CV)
- Link to your profile on the social networks and their content
- Information on commencing employment, amount of salary, termination of employment
- Language skills, special skills/knowledge and professional qualifications
We will process your Personal Data to the extent of the data necessary for job placement, especially
the data enclosed by you as a candidate in your resume and the motivation letter, or in the
candidate’s questionnaire (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Data”).
Personal data can be processed by the agency for an indefinite period or until withdrawal of
What rights do you have in relation to your Personal Data protection?
In accordance with the provisions of Articles 13 to 22 of Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European
Parliament and Council on the Protection of Personal Data; i.e. you are entitled to:
- ask the controller for information about the processing of his or her Personal Data and
- explanation of discrepancies regarding the Personal Data processing;
- require adoption of corrective measures, in particular blocking, correcting, supplementing or
- liquidation of the Personal Data concerned;
- to have any inaccurate Personal Data corrected;
- to have any Personal Data deleted;
- to limit the Personal Data processing;
- for transferability of data to another controller, you can contact the Office for Personal Data
- Protection directly, where you can request remedy.